Lawn Maintenance and Services
- One of the best ways to maintain a healthy and disease free lawn
- Reduces soil compaction and thatch content
- Improves soil irrigation and nutrient uptake
- Completed during the spring or fall depending on weather
- We recommend a core aeration to be done every 2 years
- Removes unwanted thatch, leaves and gravel leftover from winter
- Includes power raking, lawn vacuuming and the year's first mow and trim
- We recommend a spring clean-up every 1-2 years
- Removes any residual water from lines with compressed air
- Critical for preventing underground lines from bursting in winter
- Must be completed every Fall
We are proud to recommend:
For all your mowing needs!
*Prices based on lawns up to 4000 sq. ft. and do not include GST. Any above listed services, excluding weekly mowing, can only be purchased with one of our fertilizer and weed control programs.